This policy covers how Dreamlife treats personal information that we collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Dreamlife products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
I. PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data we receive helps us provide, personalize, and continually improve the Services. We use the information to enable you to use the Services, process payments, communicate with you about your Account activity, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and maintain your Account with us, display content, and recommend our products and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our Services, prevent, detect or report fraud or abuses of our Services and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf.
Information you give us: we collect the following information when you open an Account with us: first name, surname, gender, date of birth, place of birth, postal address, email address, phone number, language, currency, a valid original copy of an official document bearing his names and photographs (passport or ID card).
Automatic Information: We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser or device accesses our Services. Refer to your Web browser cookies setting options for more information how to manage your cookies settings. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the site features and Services functionalities should you block or reject the cookies.
You will also be required to provide login details of your choice, namely a username, password which will be kept by us. We additionally require you to provide us with a payment method and payment details (such as bank transfer, credit card or another acceptable means of payment) in placing orders that you can purchase our media products.
You also have the right to access your personal data at any time in order to make alterations to any personal information that may have changed or become obsolete. Should you believe that any personal information we hold for you is incorrect, please contact our customer services here.
II. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your Personal Data to operate, provide and improve the Services. These purposes include:
- Use products and your Account: We use your Personal Data to process your request to purchase our products, services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Service: We use your Personal Data to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Services.
- Recommendations: We may use your Personal Data to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you and to identify your preferences.
- Comply with legal and contractual requirements: In certain cases, we are required by law to collect and process your Personal Data.
- Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising: We may use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention: We process information to prevent or detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Dreamlife Entertainment, and others.
III. WILL DREAMLIFE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Protection of Dreamlife and Others: We disclose Account and other Personal Data when we believe disclosure is appropriate or required to comply with the law; enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions and other agreements we have with you; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This also includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection reduction as well as sharing information with our attorneys, auditors, and other representatives.
- DREAMLIFE ENTERTAIMENT shall in no manner whatsoever be held responsible for the manner in which third parties process and/or store the personal data of our customers.
DREAMLIFE ENTERTAIMENT shall only be responsible for its obligations to you in relation to your Personal Data as the data controller under the applicable laws and it does not warrant the standard of the privacy policies of any of the third parties.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information you provide to our web sites by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt that information during transmission.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorised access to your account and your password. You should keep your password and any security questions confidential. The security of your Account relies on your protection of your password and security questions. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD. If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately and also contact us right away.
V. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
DREAMLIFE ENTERTAIMENT shall take no responsibility whatsoever for events beyond its control inclusive of, but not limited to, acts of god or natural disasters and including power cuts and strikes.